- Full-time as an eBusiness/PR Coordinator
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- 3 things: I get paid to write, the company is quite family-friendly, and the work we do helps others in need.
- Worst thing about my job:
- It requires me to be away from my kids 40 hours a week.
- My dream job:
- Reading novels for pay would be pretty great!
From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Joined 23rd May 2007
My Day Snapshot
el-e-e hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
-More quality time with husband!
-Work that truly makes me happy.
-Relocating to a smaller town, nearer my parents.
Goals I am working on:
-Developing an interest more fully.
-Better networking, better career management.
-Being patient with people.
-Being patient with myself.
-Learning to accept.
-Finding my \\\\\\\"creativity.\\\\\\\"
-Fitness every day. Every. Day.
Projects I am working on:
+garage sale this month (may 2012)
+CHECK! Photos in albums... I\\\\\\\'m 1.5 yrs behind -done!
+CHECK! Repainting? Please? Kitchen done
-Losing 5 (ok, 10) more pounds...
-CHECK! Redecorating KT\\\\\\\'s room...big girl bed? wardrobe? done!
+CHECK! IT\\\\\\\'S WORKING! Flex-schedule. Would like to work 6:30 am to 3:30 pm on T/Th, but can\\\\\\\'t make myself try it!