- About me:
- I am a hospice nurse currently in grad school to get my nurse practitioner license. My oldest son has just started college and my youngest son is a sophomore in high school. I have been married for twenty years to my best friend and soulmate. I love this season in my life but I frequently wax nostalgic for the years when my kids were younger.
- My interests:
- I love to knit, read, garden, cook, travel and spend time with the family.
- How I de-stress:
- Reading and knitting help me to unwind.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- People over things. Make memories.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- My favorite movie:
- Something's Gotta Give
From North Carolina, United States
Joined 24th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
tigermom hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
tigermom hasn't written a life to-do list yet.