- My tags:
- greenqueen, christy, tinsley, ilfrey, nativedave
- About me:
- My husband and I co-own a landscape design and consultation company in the Dallas, TX, area. He is the plant guru, but my focus (and passion) has always been writing. I manage our message by way of our blog (nativerave.blogspot.com), speaking engagements, and various magazine articles. We are expecting our first child.
- My interests:
- Reading, kayaking, camping, running, biking, traveling, and experimenting with raw/live/whole foods recipes. I also love all types of music.
- My website/blog:
- http://nativedave.com http://nativerave.blogspot.com http://writerlust.com
- How I de-stress:
- Reading, listening to Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue" on my iPod while aromatherapy candles flicker
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Make a schedule so you can give focused attention to family, work, your spouse and, above all, yourself.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Don Quixote
- My favorite movie:
- Endurance (a disney flick about an Ethiopian marathoner)
From Dallas, Texas, United States
Joined 25th July 2007
My Day Snapshot
GreenQueen hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
GreenQueen hasn't written a life to-do list yet.