- About me:
- I am a freelance web/graphic designer and aspiring illustrator living in Maine. I have two great kids (4 years and 17 months) and the best husband one could ask for.
- My interests:
- I enjoy outdoor activities (hiking, biking, snowshoeing) and I'm an avid reader. I'm also pretty crafty, though my time for craft projects is pretty limited these days.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- read, read, read (...I read a lot!)
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You can only do so much, then you need to let go of the rest.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy
- My favorite movie:
- anything by Wes Anderson
From Lewiston, Maine, United States
Joined 14th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Tracey Miller hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Tracey Miller hasn't written a life to-do list yet.