- My interests:
- I love personal development. I love the idea that we have choices, and that we are the creators of our lives. I love to read books that empower me and allow me to then share what I have learned with others. Currently I am working through a program called Beyond Freedom. It is a 90 program that helps you break through limiting beliefs. It is awesome when we can realize that what is happening in our life we created and that we have the power to change it!!!!!!!!!! We can change anything we want, our relationships, our money situations, our jobs, our minds, our bodies, anything!!! There are two books that also have been extremely helpful, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles. Of course if you could not tell, I am a big fan of the book The Secret, as well!
- My website/blog:
- http://My website is being worked on, will post URL soon.
- How I de-stress:
- Read great books. Walk by the ocean. Exercise. Get quiet.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Strictly on a professional level the best advice was from a director I had many years ago. We were in the middle of a crisis. I was really stressed out and we had a lot riding on the project. Her words to me were, Bonnie, let me ask you, is anyone going to die as a result of this?, I said , no, Kate said, Ok, then do not worry about it. From then on that has always been the way I run my teams, with a relaxed confidence that we will find a way. That no one will die as a result. Yes, people may get upset etc. but death, NO!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Think and Grow Rich
- My favorite movie:
- The Secret
From Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 24th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Bonnie hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Bonnie hasn't written a life to-do list yet.