- Full-time as a Sr. IT Project Manager at EDS (In the process of setting up my own business. I have just gone PT at work.)Wealth-DecideCommitSucceed
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- Not very much
- How stressful I find my job:
- Extremely stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- The best thing is that I will be leaving it in 3 months to work my own business FT. Right now I am a Sr. IT Project Manager. I have just changed my hours to PT so that I can build my business. I am so excited!!! No more making someone else rich. I have been in IT for almost 15 years. I moved up the ladder, received my MBA did all the right stuff. I kept saying that once I made this much I would be happy, once I made that much I would be happy, on and on. Then I realized that it did not matter how much I was going to make because I missed my kids!! I felt like my job owned me. So I have decided to take control of my life!!
- Worst thing about my job:
- The worst thing is that I have watched our company make Billions of dollars!! I work for EDS and it is no secret that we were just acquired by HP. What upsets me is that with all these billions we have layoffs etc. The other thing is not being appreciated. Can you tell I am tired of making others rich?? Time for freedom!!!
- My dream job:
- My dream job is, working PT, no commuting, working for a company that stands for something that resonates with me and my core values, has products I can stand by, allows me to make multiple 6 figures without selling my soul, paid what I am worth and all the while allows me to help others realize their full potential.
From Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 24th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Bonnie hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Bonnie hasn't written a life to-do list yet.