- My tags:
- freelance writer, wahm, work at home mom, thewahmmagazine, work-at-home parent, non-fiction author
- About me:
- I am a 37 y.o. WAHM. I started my editing business before I was parent, but when my husband and I decided to start a family, it made natural sense to work from home. I am a freelance writer, editor, published non-fiction author, art historian and editor-in-chief of theWAHMmagazine. My next book: The Right Words for Any Occasion, is due out Fall 2008.
- My interests:
- parenting, writing, art, soccer, yoga, knitting.
- My website/blog:
- www.erikageiss.com www.redpencilediting.com www.thewahmmagazine.com http://geisswordsmith.wordpress.com www.squidoo.com/thewahmmagazine
- How I de-stress:
- Yoga/massage; family snuggle time.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Do what you love!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
- My favorite movie:
Erika-Marie S. Geiss
From Taylor, Michigan, United States
Joined 23rd October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Erika-Marie S. Geiss hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Thousands of subscribers to theWAHMmagazine. :D
Goals I am working on:
Getting toddler potty trained.
Getting word out about theWAHMmagazine--the first and only content-driven digital magazine for work-at-home parents.
Setting aside specific networking days.
Surviving my husband's campaign for state rep.
Projects I am working on:
The fourth issue of theWAHMmagazine and getting advertisers set up for the big holiday issue.
Query letters for freelance writing gigs.
My new book (due out fall 2008) The Right Words for Any Occasion (Publications International, 2008)
Blogging, blogging, blogging.