- My tags:
- fitness, postpartum, motherhood, mental health, wellness, spirit, mind, heather cabot, the well mom, managing motherhood, you-time, pampering
- About me:
- I'm a former ABC News anchor/correspondent who took a detour from the from the fast-paced world of network news to the nuttiness of being a full-time mom to my twins. Along the way, I decided to start my own business, The Well Mom, Inc. and I publish a weekly ezine and newsletter to empower moms to take better care of themselves in mind, body and spirit -- www.thewellmom.com I also represent Yahoo! as a national consumer spokesperson and write a weekly Well Mom column for The Huffington Post.
- My interests:
- exercise, hanging with family and friends, reading, politics
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Exercise, go to the movies with my husband or read a great book.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Take each day as it comes
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- too many
- My favorite movie:
- Juno (right now)
From Los Angeles, California, United States
Joined 26th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Heather Cabot hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
Finishing a triathlon (sprint distance)
I've done a mini tri and have run 6 marathons but have not attempted a real triathlon