- My tags:
- toddler, training, potty, software, developer, going green, girl, programmer
- About me:
- Hi, I am in my late thirties and just went from working full time to working 2 days a week from home as a software consultant. I put my 2 year old daughter in a Montessori daycare facility those two days.
- My interests:
- I am trying to quilt - but time and skill are both lacking GREATLY. I love to garden. (You can always catch up on weeds) Going Green for my daughter.
- How I de-stress:
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You can't do it all - don't try.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
From Colorado City, Colorado, United States
Joined 17th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Wendy Kayde hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Wendy Kayde hasn't written a life to-do list yet.