- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 28, 25-grandchildren 5, 3, 2
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- I taught them about God and having a personal relationship with Him. Faith, prayer, being a blessing to others and to stand up for what you believe in!
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Not letting them get so involved with extra curricular activities while they were in school. Sports, etc... I made it a point to let them do any and everything they wanted to do or try, when it came to that. It at least kept them busy and occupied to the point they really never had any extra time to get into trouble. It also taught them; health, exercise and good physical shape, understanding team work, accountability, responsibility, dependability and doing what you tell someone you are going to do!
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Anything! I love spending time with my kids, especially now that they have families of their own.
Your Everything Services-Marketing Consultant and Freelance Writer
From Texas, United States
Joined 29th August 2008
My Day Snapshot
Your Everything Services-Marketing Consultant and Freelance Writer hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Your Everything Services-Marketing Consultant and Freelance Writer hasn't written a life to-do list yet.