The New Year is around the corner and even if you are not one to make resolutions, sometimes you want to make changes in your life and we're here to help you with some online resources.
1. Calorie and Fitness Tracking. The Lose It App is annoying in that it makes you realize what exactly you're putting in your mouth, but if you use it faithfully and heed its numbers, you'll see results.
2. Taking up running. The Couch to 5K is a great program for those wanting to go from merely walking everywhere to running 5K. They also have an App dedicated to help you get moving.
3. Quitting smoking. Save your lungs! The American Lung Association can help.
4. Breaking bad habits. This 20 Tricks to Nuke a Bad Habit post by Zen Habits is a great start to help you break any bad habits you have.
5. Get organized. Laura at OrgJunkie has a 28-Day Organizing challenge. Organization is good and can help bring your stress level down.
6. Make financial resolutions/to-do lists. The Financial Post has some good tips for this one.
7. Make more time for family and friends. I don't think that there would be an appropriate link for this one; in the words of Nike, "Just Do It." Another related quote: "You do what you love."