With the new year comes resolutions to make your life better than it already is. Those resolutions often include exercise and eating well. Here are a few recipes that are tasty and also, good for you.
1. Tortilla soup. Packed full of vegetables, chicken and flavour.
2. Healthy fruit smoothies. Smothies are the new health kick.
3. Fresh mango salsa. Who says that healthy has to be boring?
4. Transform out-of-season fruits and vegetables. Because, yes.
5. Kick start your cleanse. Everybody's cleansing; here are some great recipes to get you started.
6. Healthy salmon recipes. Omega 3 fatty acids AND healthy. Win, win!
7. Chicken lettuce cups. You can't go wrong with this.