We're always on the look out for healthy, nutritious meals that practically make themselves. A Crock Pot or slow cooker makes the job much easier! Here are a few of our members' favorite recipes and ideas:
- Short Ribs with a delicious homemade sauce.
- Chicken Curry with sweet potatoes and coconut rice.
- A Chicken Salsa dish that's so simple (and good!), you'll wonder why you didn't think of it first.
- Corn Chowder is great in the slow cooker.
- Pulled Pork for sandwiches (or just eat it in a bowl).
Hungry for more?
In our Busy Chef discussion group, you'll find recipes for things like Moroccan lamb and Hungarian Goulash, rotisserie-style chicken and a vegetarian ziti casserole, as well as vegetarian crock pot chili and slow cooker spare ribs.
Find out more: