Looking for a fast way to put a healthy meal on the table? Here's a roundup of some of the best, fastest, easiest recipes at Work It, Mom!
- Grilled rosemary beef. This meal comes together quickly on the grill, but works just as well with in the oven on a busy weekend night.
- Pumpkin soup. A curried soup that works well warm on a blustery day or cool on a sultry night.
- Super cinnamon muffins. Add your favorite fruits, nuts, or other goodies to this versatile recipe for a quick breakfast treat.
- 15-minute chicken nuggets. Ever wonder what's in a McDonald's McNugget? More than 30 things besides chicken, it turns out. Make your own chicken nuggets or tenders easily and quickly; it takes less time than you think, and you'll know exactly what's in them.
- Pesto pasta with chicken and roasted peppers. Kid-friendly, budget-friendly, and time-friendly -- a win-win-win for your family! Toss store-bought roasted chicken and jarred peppers with ready-made pesto to make this dinner even more quickly.
- Ham-and-egg cups. These cute cups are great for a night when you feel like having breakfast for dinner, but want to avoid carb overload. It's also a perfect go-to recipe for a last-minute brunch.
- Easy (gluten-free!) granola. Homemade granola is much healthier than anything you can buy in a store. For those of you with food allergy issues, this gluten-free favorite is easy to customize.
- Homemade hummus. This fiber- and protein-rich spread is great as a dip for vegetables, as a condiment on sandwitches, or as a light summer meal with pita chips on the side.
- Turkey panini with brie and toasted pecans. Perfect for a picnic, whether you're out on a hike or in your backyard.
- Carrot cake with cream-cheese frosting. We all need a sweet treat. This cake is actually pretty healthy (and so easy, your kids can make it for you).
Find out more: