Looking for a potato salad that your kids will love? Try this traditional recipe that includes Nicola potatoes!
- 3 lbs. potatoes
- 1 C. whole egg mayonnaise
- 4 chopped bacon strips
- 4 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1 C. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbs. yellow mustard
- 4 sliced celery ribs
- 2 C. chopped onions
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Boil the potato in salted water then drain until cool.
- Dice the potatoes. Place them in a bowl.
- Grab another small bowl. Mix cider vinegar, garlic powder, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Cook onions and bacon over medium-high heat on a non-stick frying pan.
- Add both mixtures to the diced potatoes. Throw in celery and mix.
- Mix in chopped eggs and stir to combine ingredients.