When you’re busy during the summer, it’s hard to fit making desserts to your to-do list! Try this no-bake cherry bar recipe when your kids are craving something sweet.
- 3/4 cup grain cereal, puffed
- 3/4 cup crispy cereal
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Melt butter and honey.
- Mix with the rolled oats and the cereal in a medium bowl.
- Combine ground flax, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in same bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto an 8x8 pan with wax paper. Make sure base is flat.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until mixture is firm.
- Cut the mixture into individual bars.
- Wrap each bar in plastic.
- Place wrapped bars in a jar and store jar in the fridge until ready to serve.