In the winter, I’m all about a piping hot bowl of soup and a Panini on the side if I’m feeling fancy. However, I’d rather not have sweat pouring down my face as I eat my lunch, which is why I opt for a cooler version of this combination by having a nice summer chicken club sandwich and summertime salad. Mmm.
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- 1 roasted bell pepper, chopped
- Handful of summer greens (spinach, or other)
- 2 slices good bread, either toasted or not depending on your preference
- 2 tbs. mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- Handful of finely chopped parsley
Mix your dressing together first and then assemble your sandwich.
Next up: Summertime Salad